Starting May 11th, Inspired Design will be offering Floral Arrangement Delivery to the local Asheville area. Learn more about this exciting new service here!
We are excited to get to know you! Once you have made an initial inquiry with us, the following steps outline our consultation process.
1. We will respond, requesting that you fill out our Pre-Consultation Questionnaire. You can also do so immediately after sending your initial inquiry if you would prefer!
2. We will set up a phone consultation or face to face meeting. We give every client a complimentary one hour long consultation to see if we are a good fit for one another. We listen to your budget and style and get to know you and you get to know us!
3. Within 24 hours of this consultation meeting we will give you an initial pricing estimate.
4. If we are a good match for the work, we then ask for a hold the date/design fee of $300 which is non-refundable. This fee covers our time to begin design work, building your inspiration boards, flower research, collecting containers as well as any other planning details. We do not hold a date until we have received this payment.
5. The final step is to present ideas with a very detailed proposal/contract. This can be done face to face or through internet meetings.
Any of these details can be handled through email, facetime or skype!
The national average spending for floral and décor is 10-15% of your overall budget.
A good estimate for personal wedding florals which includes all bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, plus flower girl and ring bearer items would be around $1500. A total wedding design package which includes personals, ceremony florals, reception floral designs/decor, delivery with breakdown begins around $3000. Prices are affected by style, particular flowers and unique touches and labor. We strive to provide a very personal and unique service.
Please Note: Flower pricing is affected by special holidays like Easter, Mother’s Day, and Christmas.
Day of Coordinating
We are pleased to offer day-of coordinating for your event for an additional fee. We would love to help you plan the flow of your day and be the contact person for all your vendors on your special day. This service enables you to enjoy your event while we handle all the details. We can be your feet on the ground!